I am 20 years old , my weight is 55kgs and my height is 6 feet and I am so lean . I am eating daily and chicken,eggs weekly. when I eat huge amount of food it goes to my ass (butt) and comes big. but there is no growthin my body,so please help me.

What type of foods are you eating exactly other than egss and chicken?

hi,

i am also having the same problem but some people referr me to eat lot of fatty fods like gee,butter,cheese and take lot of rice and grains.

You will definitely need to boost your caloric intake to just about 500 calories more than you are burning off. But you will need to work out as well. I don't think you want to gain fat so working out will be essential to gaining muscle and bulk. You should do weight training to accomplish this goal. Protein is important to eat so that your muscles will build up from the protein consumed. Do all of these things and you should add mass to your body. Make sure to work out and tighten your derriere so that it doesn't become too big for you.

Whether it's for a sport or personal reasons, packing on extra pounds is not as easy as it seems. For many people, gaining weight can be just as difficult as losing weight. Often a change in diet can help a person add desired pounds. But to gain sustainable weight, follow these guidelines.

Eat nutritious foods that are high in calories. Examples are whole-grain breads, vegetables such as avocados and potatoes, kidney beans, lean red meat, poultry and fish.

Increase the caloric value of your meals. Add powdered milk to casseroles for added calories, add avocados and olives to sandwiches, add wheat germ to your cereal, add chopped meat to your pasta sauce, and so on.

Avoid skipping meals. Knowing how to gain weight involves consistent eating. Eat three meals a day and at least two snacks.

Increase your normal portion size. Take a second scoop of pasta, or add two bananas to your oatmeal.

Choose higher-calorie foods when given a choice. For example, corn is higher in calories than green beans.6Relax - excessive fidgeting and restlessness can burn up a lot of calories.

Add weight lifting to your exercise program. It helps build muscle mass.

Balance your caloric intake with the number of calories you're burning. You need to be taking in more than you use up, and you may need to ease up a little on your exercise program.