I am overweight and I almost get used to this complex I have. Probably the reason is because I suffer from overweight since I was little girl. My problem became worst since I was in puberty. Now I decided to change my life style and the way I look at myself. I want some weight loss program, but I am afraid I can’t make it alone. I have heard for Nutricise so I need to know more about it.

Nutricise weight loss plan assigns each client a personal live registered dietitian for unlimited counseling via email. Their clients learn invaluable weight loss, nutrition, physical activity, and behavior modification techniques. Their convenient and private program was the only program to receive the highest rating of 4 out of 4 stars when was reviewed by an undercover registered dietitian. In the addition, Nutricise was recently voted the Health and Fitness Favorite in the Forbes’ summer 2001. Nutricise is an ideal site for everyone who want hands on support while losing weight and are willing to pay monthly for it. When you join the Nutricise program, you are assigned a registered dietician or coach. He creates a nutritional profile based on your health, diet and lifestyle. Then he will generate your custom diet and exercise program, which is delivered via email. Even you can join online discussion groups moderated by dieticians.