I have no troubles with health, but I would like to ask you something general. How did the accumulation and the development of the chemicals, especially in the food industry, influence the regular functioning of human liver and its main activity: detoxification?

Very interesting question: you are right: there is a contestable relation between the chemicals and the liver diseases. I have been farmer for thirty years now; and during that long period I have discovered the unnumbered cases of a chemical abuse in order to rush the growth of the livestock; the abuse which is intense exploitation of the animals, but also, of the men who would eat them. It would be no problem if there were no cases of the improper use of the animal drugs and potent hormones: they can leave a residue in the edible tissue of an animal, and cause the problems to the human organism, but above everything, the liver. The liver's detoxification power is more reduced than ever, because the level of control of the animal drugs and stimulants abuse (Maximum Residue Limits) varies from country to country (even in America); and also because of the growing lack of vitamins and minerals which are necessary for the regular functioning of this gateway to the human body. Instead of a conclusion, I will just quote a scientific magazine where I read that there are thousands of dangerous chemicals that are added to food and over 700 which have been identified in drinking water.