Hi, I realize that we are all exposed to many toxic materials which endanger our health. I got constipation, I’m over stressed, work to much, eat fast food and often don’t sleep enough. What are easy ways to cleanse the body?

Hi, I believe that we generally lead unhealthy lives and don’t take care of our habits enough. It’s more important to us how do we look like, than how do we feel and live everyday life. Our inside organs, especially the colon, liver and kidneys accumulate most of toxins. So, they require regular cleaning. This can be performed by special diets or not eating at all, for some time. Constipation, parasites, gas, bloating, stomach pain, chronic fatigue, are indicators of problems with colon. In addition, we are eating a lot of sugar and processed foods, and insufficient amount of fruits and vegetables. Mostly we regularly abuse our bodies with various stimulants, like caffeine so, colon cleansing is necessary for many modern men.