I was hoping that some one can tell me can humans use Fenbendazole and if they can at what dose? Did anyone used Fenbendazole or knows anyone who did? I only know that it has been used on animals.

I work in laboratory and as far as I know humans can not use fenbendazole. Here is interesting story. I deal with rats that are recently being treated for pinworms using fenbendazole, also surgery is being done on these rats and they are being anesthetized using isoflurane. When given isoflurane, they exhibit seizure-like actions that usually do not happen and during the surgery, there was a high occurrence of clotting and excess blood loss. This does not normally happen. So, I came to conclusion that either fenbendazole or a fenben/isoflur combination is causing the problem.

There is a short blurb in a study done by Dr William C Keller with the FDA that mentions testing on 11 males with no side effects. As far as the tumors on livers of mide or rats, the same study says that it only occurred in the group that was given an extremely high dosage. 734. Fenbendazole (WHO Food Additives Series 29)

Back a few years ago I used it. I lived on a farm. I just used the weight ratio on the package to figure out my dosage. Found out about it form an old country doc. I am still here. :-)

"Back a few years ago I used it. I lived on a farm. I just used the weight ratio on the package to figure out my dosage. Found out about it form an old country doc. I am still here. "

Holy cow, this vague information could perhaps get someone into serious medical trouble! Quite frankly, how do we even know if you are telling the truth at all.

I am here reading as I too am curious if I can use it. Though I sure am not going to take the word of some annonymous poster that says they have.

I too used Fenbendazole . I am only an annonymous poster also but it´s true. Sometimes doctors don´t know the answer and/ or have the meds needed. I too am still here. But anyone thinking of taking any med should check with their doctor even if he can´t sanction the treatment. You could also call around and ask a couple vets annonymously. They won´t be able to recommend anything but they might give you some idea of known dangers and risks. Sometimes people are willing to try anything. Before you do that check as much as possible online and if possible first hand with a doctor. If you don´t see real warnings online then chances are it´s ok. Key word being chances

As "yet another anon", I used Fenbendazol.   I have rabbits.  They 'had issues' that were solved with safe-guard brand.  I developed skin sores develope that did not respond to antibiotics.  Suspected protazoals.  After a fair amount of research, smeared on some fenbendazol cream.  Calculated max dose assuming I was similar to a sheep of the same mass and stayed under that by about 25%.   It cured the problem and I'm still here and doing fine some years later.

Frankly, anyone who shoots tubes of it into sheeps mouths on a regular basis is going to absorbe some fair amount.

Why are you on a forum asking for advice if you want to complain about the possibility that the advice may not be good? You never know if advice is true so you verify it. And if you think of it, if a dog, goat, cow, and sheep can all eat it, so can you. It all boils down to your intelligence and ability to discern the advice given to you. I am anonymous and I am telling you that 4+4=8 but don't believe me. Verify for yourself.

I have used fenbendazole for the past 2 months.  I will continue for another 4 months.  In my case, I have had no bad side effects.  Only great results with what I am treating.  I have a doctor appt. the first of the year and will have the dr. check liver and kidney functions. 

My Dog and I are both about to take the powder for 10 days at 15 scoops daily ...I'll get better, or die soon from untreated illness anyway. Don't underestimate these parasites, find a tropical med md if you have money and are a real member of society.
We were homeless most of the last year and picked up parasites badly , the hospital made a pathetic attempt in the Emergency Room of 2 vermox and some pain med, ( Then turned me out barely abl to stand or walk in the early am hours.) but without health care we had no follow up ( but cant wait for the one we do have) yet and are crippled.
We found a fellow human to help finally , a vet .
If we live I'll post a follow up with better details.
Also found more of the vermox (mebendazole) online without a prescription, take 2 one am on pm a day for 3 days. I am seeing massive expulsion of parasitic invaders but still have the clap like cramps and swollen mass by the groin from gasses they are causing that have given me horrid bloody gastritis. If I go off me feet for more than a couple days , we both perish soon anyway, I tried the hospital, and the clinics... they will admit you for an appointment with a bunch of paperwork and a 30 day wait...one person said whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger... MESSED UP PEOPLE ! We had to find our own help as I imagine the other brave users did too.
USA health care is a corrupt and bogus deal everywhere we have been. Obama does not look to be delivering a workable solution either, yet Canada and a few other places know how to deliver care to the masses, or perhaps I heard wrong? God bless & Good luck
"Limo Jeff" on Matlacha
Non Anon ....keeping it real.
Watch for a follow up post.

If one does extensive research into fenbendazole, one will find that aside from the USA it is used worldwide by humans for parasitic infections.  When doing any research, one must look for omissions as well as inclusions, especially in countries where government corruption is as prevalent as the United States of America. 

Dosage is 150 mg (Safeguard 10% paste is 1.5 grams of paste to acheive this dosage) 3 times a day for 3 days, repeat after 15 days.  Safeguard also includes trichlofon.  This is being used off label for alzheimers, autism, etc., byt mainily used on Golf Courses as an insecticide against grubs on the green.

Care must be taken when using to prevent problems associated with "sudden parasite die off syndrome".  Watch for fever, itching, head ache, constipation, dark urine, and pain from large quantities of dead parasites releasing toxins in joints, organs, lungs, heart, bladder, etc., as well as attempting to flee the body through nose, ears, gums, and skin. Worms will migrate to the extremities and scalp in an attempt to minimize exposure to the poision.  It took less than two days for skin lesions to begin healing and urine to go from the dark color of 18 months to a clear color with very few worms present. 

Keep oneself well hydrated, avoid grapefruit juice, and keep low dose asprin handy to releive pain and prevent possible blood clots and blockages caused by parasites in bloodstream, etc.  Strength and appetite will return within 48 hours, vision issues, mood disorders, and mobility will improve as parasites pass from your system. 

what dosage did you take??????

This is so interesting can you post some of the places you found this about overseas use fenbendazole on humans. I haven't been able to find it. Is it special acess? I would love to read info on that. I breed dogs and use it all the time it is even safe to give a pregnant dog or nursing dog. So common sense tells me that a human should be able to use it.
We have cows and horses same thing with them.

i use fenbendazole for morgellons/lyme treatment of parasites.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i know of a lady who had a persistant cough each year. she too kept cattle. the doctor, (again a country doctor) told her to take panacure . she laughed but he said he was serious. she did it, and the cough went away. sometimes the old country doctors are the best.