My mom has metastasis breast cancer that has spread to the bone and liver. She stopped with chemo because she can't eat and her liver isn't functioning well, she is on TPN nutrition. They said that there is nothing else they can do for her. Would the fact the she is being taken off the nutrition shorten her life? What are the chances of survival?

People need nourishment in some form or another to survive. She will get weaker in the future and sleepier, her pain level may increase too and her skin turns an orange color from liver. As breast cancer spread on bone and liver, without therapy…I don’t know what to say. Try to spend as much time as you can with her.

Zoller-
I'm involved in a homebased business because of the great results I've gotten and have seen others get on our products. Our products are patent as a food, there are no warning labels. We make absolutely no claims of cures, I just truly believe that our bodies were created to heal themselves if you give them the balanced nutrition they need.
Many blessings to you and your mother.