I too have just been diagnosed with hypoadrenia or adrenal fatigue. Luckly for me, my doctor was very familiar with Dr. James Wilson's book "Adrenal Fatigue" and told me that he has suffered twice from adrenal fatigue himself ! However, this weekend I am having a new symptom that the book tells me is hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and everything I am trying (according to the book) is not working.
Does anybody else have this happen to them too along with the adrenal fatigue ? I can't get hold of my doctor, and its scary when you get the shakes and lightheadedness that lasts for an hour or more.
Please help ?

Thank you everyone - Jeri

Hi Jeri,

Adrenal fatigue is a condition where many believe that adrenal gland gets exhausted and it is not able to produce enough hormones to satisfy the body. I think the cortisol is the one that gets most affected by this condition. Unfortunately there is no medical explanation for this condition and no study has ever proven that this condition even exists. So if you go and tell your doctor about this, there is a good chance that he will not believe you and will tell you that he can’t make that diagnose.

However in my opinion you should see your doctor to check the activity of your adrenal gland, because it seems to me that you are having some problems caused by malfunction of adrenal gland.