last night i starting feeling kind of sick, my stomach felt very delicate and i had diarrhea. Then when i went to bed, i woke up in the middle of the night with sever stomach pains and i vomitted. at this point i was also having diarrhea.i am still feeling really sick but it has gotton a little better. i was thinking that it might have been food poisoning, but i ate the same thing as some other people and they are fine! what should i do? should i see a doctor? help!

hi i know you wrote this ages ago, but did you ever find out whats wrong? i have the save thing

i know you wrote that 2 months ago but for anyone else having these, im thinking its appendicitis, happened to me a year ago,i would go to the doctors and even if you dont have a fever check to see if its appendicitis, me and my sister both didnt have a fever and we both had appendicitis.