Hi, I have some weird kind of abdominal pain, that comes and goes away. I am pretty concerned, since I had appendix surgery six months ago.

Hi, I had attacks of pain at day and night. You can treat the pain with pain killers, but try not to hide it away completely, as you must take some more care about it. Further investigation is needed, in any case. My father had symptoms like the one you are describing, and he had appendicitis. But, as you said you already had this operation, it can be muscle or bowel cramp. But also, indigestion, constipation, stomach "flu" . Even menstrual cramps or food poisoning should be taken into consideration.

Hi, I have been experiencing some severe stomach aches. It started on January 12th and lasted about 24 hours and was a constant dull ache (like electrical impulses raging through my stomach). Just prior to stomach ache I experienced flu like syptoms...body aches and low grade fever. The next episode happened on February 1st around 5pm and lasted throughout the night (til about 3:30am), however, I do not recall any flu like symptoms before hand but experienced them after episode. I returned to normal until the next night (2:30am) and experienced severe stomach pain that brought me to tears...this lasted about an hour (added to this was a burning feeling in my stomach). During this attack I felt as if I could vomit but did not. I would have gone to emergency room but was home alone with my children. Again, I felt worn out and achy the following morning but continued to feel better as the day went on. I have been fine now going on day 2. I have not experienced any diarrhea or constipation out of the ordinary during all of this. If anyone has any idea what this could be or what I should do, it would be greatly appreciated............