I am 18 years old, and have no history of abdominal pains like this.
I woke up at 6:00 this morning, with severe pain in both of stomach, sides, and intestine areas. I figured it may be trapped gas and looked up ways to get rid of it. Nothing helped. By 8:00, the pain was staying consistently bad, and after trying to go to the bathroom I threw up (no blood, just simply the food in my stomach). I felt a little better after that, but soon the pain came back. I tried sipping liquids, and put a heating pad on my abdomen. At around 10:00 I threw up again, and then fell asleep. When I woke up an hour and a half later, I was feeling much better. The pain didn't come back till I began walking around. I took pepto bismol and have been able to eat. I just have this pressure through out my whole abdomen. I was going to go into the doctor, but it's only lasted this one day, and I am not running any kind of fever.
Are their any recommendations of how to get rid of this pressure? Could it be trapped gas, or something else?

I am wondering if you had a mild case of food poisoning. Roundworm infection (Ascaris lumbricoides) can also cause transient abdominal pain and vomiting like the kind that you had. I suggest you see a doctor to get to the bottom of this.

Well if you fell better and just have pressure in abdomen, you might try just to drink some sparkling water. Did you eat something that you don't eat usually? Like hoseclamps said it could be food poisoning.