Hi, this is been going on for aleast 3-4 months, about 4 times a week. I will wake up about 1:00-2:30 in the morning with severe stomach pain, located right between my ribs. I always end up in the bathroom vomiting with sweats feeling like i could pass out and very pale. The pain and vomiting usually goes away in about a hour. Last night there where streaks of blood with the vomit. Can anyone help, please!!!

3 to 4 months... that's quite a long time...Have you referred to the doctor yet? Don't ignore it. There can be so many reasons for this. Stomach is a sensitive area in our body and the store house of many vital organs. Please refer a doctor first and get proper diagnosis.

For the past 2 years I have had bouts of vomiting in the night. I am NOT someone who normally vomits at all so I am certain there is something wrong. The vomiting is most often accompanied by diarrhea and stomach cramps. It always happens at night sometime waking me up from sleep. I have noticed no relationship to food eaten, but it feels a bit like food poisoning. Recently I noticed my stool seemed orangish colored on the days preceding a night of vomiting, but that is the only common thread and my stool is often orangish when there is no throwing up.  These period of night time nausea and vomiting seem to occur in clusters, sometimes I go months without it happening and then for several more months, it happens several times a week. I’ve spoken to my doctor on several occasions but never get an answer. Are you still having a problem and have you found out anything?.