Hi, I have suffered from IBS for five months now. A doctor prescribed me dicetel for relieving the symptoms of constipation. He told me that dicetel is a good medicine, but I would like to hear it from someone who actually used it. Any information of this drug would be useful.

Hi, I am using dicetel for my irritable bowel syndrome. I can’t say that it makes miracles, but it is helpful. I suffer from constipation and dicetel helps me relax the smooth muscle of the bowel. It also helped my with my bowel movements, because they are more frequent now. Two months ago I had bowel movements only once a week, and now I have them four times. However, dicetel didn’t relief all the symptoms. I still have abdominal pain on the left side. Anyway, I feel much better then before, and I advice you to try it.

I suffered with Ibs for several years with instant bouts of diarrhea. I took dicetel for two months. It cleared right up and never came back. That was about 12 years ago.