Hi all. I know that my question will be a weird one but I’ve had this small, rabbit-pellet shaped stool for several days now. I’m 27 and by now I never had stool like this!!! At first I did not pay too much attention to it, but now, when it has been over a week without change, I’m starting to worry. What could this mean?? Should I see doctor?? I ate difirent food almost every day so I know that it is not from that... Please help – I’m very confused!

The stool you described is usually associated with constipation from irritable bowel syndrome. In some extremely rare cases it may also be a result from blockages caused by cancer, but than person usually has other symptoms as well (like lymph nodes swelling). Irritable bowel syndrome (or IBS) is a common but unfortunately poorly understood. Because these symptoms may be caused by a number of different bowel diseases, IBS is usually diagnosed only after your doctor rules out the possibility of a more serious problem. Anyway, I think that you should see your doctor to have it checked – but, I strongly believe that it is nothing serious and that you will be treated successfully. Good luck.