So for the past 4 weeks, I have been experiencing very weird symptoms. It started out after I ate a lot of junk food. My stomach started to hurt really bad and my bowel movements changed. The doctor told me to use Milk of Magnesia to help. It didn't really help.

The doctor also said it could be pregnancy. I have taken numerous pregnancy tests and they all come out negative, plus I got my period on Dec. 5th.

The symptoms I experience are: stomach cramps/pain in my lower stomach, minor bloating, acid reflux like feeling, less bowel movements that consist of small stool, minor lower back pain.

What could it be that I am experiencing?

I've had something like that for a year now. They did every possible test on me and nothing came back. My GI said it was Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I cleaned myself out, well, I tried, not much happened, but the pain went away for a day. The next time I ate, the pain came back and has been gradually getting worse like it was before. I can't sleep on my stomach or lift anything. Ask your doctor about IBS-Constipation. There is a drug out there called Dicyclomine, it helped me a lot with the pain. I hope you find some answers. Good luck. And remember, don't give up. If your doctor can't give you answers go to a GI and see what they say.

hey i had the same thing in 2008 i got my period till i was 3 months pregnate, never knew i was. The er drs say girls can get backed up easily, they wanted to do xrays but since my period was like dued that day or a day before, they did a blood test .. Blood test showed i was pregnate, the pee test show some horomone change but not enough fer pregnancy.. N i did two at home test prior to getting my wisdom teeth out in the same month. Both test were negative! I know if u from u.s. it cost money if not covered, but get ur dr to do a blood test fer pregnancy. In pee test most girls hormones are not strong enough to be detected, blood test are more accurate..

i would want a blood test first to be safe, if negative ya clean urself out to try

Gastrointestinal problems are hard to diagnose and most doctors just arent that knowledgeable minus the basics.

It sounds if you are having stomach acid problems most likely low stomach acid which causes the symptoms of acid reflux, bloating, gas, indigestion and in turn less bowel movements.

If you havent tried then cultured foods such as yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, fermented veggies and probiotics are good for restoring your good bacteria which will help alot of your symptoms.

i wonder if we could have acid reflux and also be preggo as well? because i am expericing the same thing started about 2 weeks ago and bee since today. i dnt have my cycle until the 5th *SUPPOSE