What is normal bowel function? I got diarrhea almost everyday, often crampy abdominal pain…and other similar symptoms.
I asked my friend and he said that is most probably from something I ate. But I got a feeling that it is more serious than that. I suspect on IBS, but I am not sure what the symptoms for IBS are.

Well as I know people with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) usually have crampy abdominal pain with painful diarrhea. IBS is disorder of the intestines that leads also to gass, bloating and changes in bowel habits. Those are all symptoms for IBS. You see normal bowel function is very individual, but it is important that is formed but not hard, contains no blood and it is passed without cramps or pain. People who suffer from IBS have difficult or infrequent bowel movements or diarrhea, sometimes both. Go to your physician and he’ll give you instruction how to take care this.