Did anyone tried Fattaché? What is it and how does it work? It should be a supplement for sugar or glucose?

A good friend of mine told me about this. It really does work. It has a govermental seal for regular work and ingredients. No other brand of weight loss products has as much clinical evidence or patents from the government of the United States.

No, Fattache its a Fiber combination to lose weight. Its very effective and have no side effects.

Both my husband and I have been using Fattahce XF for almost a month and I have lost 13 lbs. He has lost 16 lbs. Fattache is a fiber supplement that helps you feel full, so you eat less. When you eat less, your daily caloric intake isn't as high which means you lose weight! I am very sensitive to meds and I have not had any side effects at all with this. The downfall to this is that it's almost impossible to find. It's sold in Puerto Rico, so I had a relative purchase it and ship it to us in Florida. I am going to see if I can become a vendor of this product because it truly does work! Please email me if you would like to know how to get this product.

Fattache Forte will soon be sold for the 1st time online. New website is currently under construction at . However, the Free Signup is now working and you can grab the free 3-day exercise program that goes well with this supplement, and you'll also be notified of the latest news as to when the site will officially open.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed