have anyone ever heard of carranza slim diet pills?

I have done some quick research on this product.

1) There is no website to view
2) No way to tell what's REALLY in the capsules (is it safe?)
3) No way to conveniently get your money back
4) Nobody has blogged about the weight they've lost
5) All of the blog posts talk about this as a scam

CONCLUSION: Don't waste your time and your money. Feed their advertisement directly to your garbage can.

I have tried carranza diet pill. It came in the mail. It did nothing at all. Do not buy.

Yes I have an I took them back in 2007... yes it worked so awesome and considering I did not change my diet or begin any workout programs I still continued to lose atleast 2-4 lbs a week if I increased my water intake I'd lose more...it was a natural so no side effects for me no shaky feeling, no heart racing, no insomnia, no nausea...the best part was only having to remember to take it once a week...well as I tried to contact the company or distributor here in US I was upset to find out they were no longer allowed to sell it in the states there for the FDA took it away, don't see why as it was all natural supplement...but I did get told by the distributor that it is sold over seas in Switzerland I believe I've tried over and over to find it again and have had no luck...if anyone u may know or hears of this lil to good to be true miracle pill is brought back to US or available on line I'd like to know...

does anyone know where you can buy the original "Formula One" diet supplements that came out back in 1992??? any recommendations on any pills out there that actually do work???? i just got some "Avesil" i ordered online. haven't taken any yet.