Hello, my friends. I am new on this site so I am not really sure how everything works around here. I am hoping to get some feedback from you. I wanted to ask you about this supplement that I will probably start taking next month. It is called Dietrine and I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about it. When I asked how long will it take until I see first results, they’ve told me I’ll get an instant result. Since I don’t know anyone who has used this product, I am asking you-  is it true that it can give me an instant result?

Hey there.

I never used this product and I don’t know anybody who did, but I read a lot about it and here is what I know. 

Dietrine won’t give you instant results, that’s for sure. If you want an instant result there are many fad diets out there that will help you achieve that. But when you end up gaining all those pounds back, don’t be mad because you were looking for instant results.

If a weight loss product helps you lose weight very fast, chances are you are losing water and muscle mass rather than body fat.

Dietrine is great and it will help you lose weight slowly but surely. 

Instead of taking any weight loss supplements opt for natural things..Hight fibre food, exercise

Thank you so much Master22. I am with you on this. The things you wrote is exactly what I thought when they told me it will give me instant results. They were really surprised when they saw I was not at all happy with their answer. I am actually not really enthusiastic about the idea of losing weight that fast. Whenever I lost weight fast, I gained it back even faster. So you think that this is not the type of product which will only make my body release water and decrease muscle mass? I really hope you are right. We’ll see.

I know the best way to lose weight is if I lose it by exercising and making sure that I eat healthy food. But believe me I’ve tried that. I am just incapable of eating healthy for a long period of time. And the sad part is, diet programs really do work for me. I am aware of the power of fiber foods and the effect that these foods have on weight loss. I even followed Fiber diet once ( you have probably heard of it?) and I lost a lot of weight, but now I just don’t have enough willpower to start something like that again.