i know maybe a scam but i would like to know if anyone actually tried it with any results or complications. i am about 150 something pounds and i would love to be a little lighter. if any suggestions let me know.
thanks so much

Hello, I tried this one and I can freely say this is a fantastic way to get rid of some pounds!! I was pretty fat myself and I was desperate about it, I tried different kinds of diets and none worked like this one. I managed to lose 11 lbs in 9 days. I ate almost everything according to this dieting plan, but whenever it came to eating everything day, I somehow tried not to eat that much and not everything either, so up do date I have lost 47 lbs which is to be praised, right?
In the first month I lost 21 lbs and people were amazed how good I looked comparing to how fat I had been before. Now I only pray my pounds won’t come back one day, I am totally satisfied with the way I look, I want to stay like this forever!!
You have good luck with this diet! You won't regret starting it!

jenny thanks so much for your advise but can you give me a little more details about the diet and how it works i read the website but i would like to have an insider point of view.
thanks

I have been using this diet for about 2 weeks, one full cycle of the diet plan. I have lost about 14 pounds. In just 2 weeks! I think its a great diet and I would encourage you to try it. Basically you eat 4 meals a day and you also must drink a ton of water, so it keeps you pretty full. You can eat however much you want at each meal, just so you are satisfied and not completely stuffed. You answer about 14 questions that are basically just 3 foods and you pick one. Then it generates a diet menu for you and that is what you follow. After 11 days you get 3 days to eat anything you want. They advocate walking as the most important exercise. 2 thirty minute sessions or 1 45 minute session per day. Honestly I've tried several other diets and I think this is the best one. You get results very quickly which motivates you to continue. For $27 it's definitely worth it! Good Luck if you decide to give it a try :-)

What is this website and how can I join. This sounds so great! What do you have to do?

Cheers
Tory

I just got a copy of the id**t proof diet.
It souds quite easy to follow and you get to eat a fair amount of food, which is great because as most people would know when you're following diet plans you always seem to be hungry.
I'm starting this diet tomorrow so I will keep you all informed as to how well it works

hey tory,

try fatloss4idiots.com

Hey,

I have read through the FatLoss4idiots.com website 100 times and I cannot seem to find an email address or anything to ask if there is anyway in which I can pay for this product without using mastercard. Mainly for the reason that I don't have one and dont really want to get one in the near future.

Can anyone help me with this? Does anyone have an email address for these people? I am posting a letter out to them but that is it.

And anyone with any opinion at all about this diet, please let me know, I have tried nearly everything out to lose weight and I want to try this, but with having so many bad diets influence me, you can imagine I am a bit wary.

Cheers
Tory

i have tried the id**t proof diet and i just wanna say it works and everyone should try it. It is so easy and i lost 7lbs my first week and i wasnt even as strict as i would like to be. The diet is worth $27 so go to idiotproofdiet.com!

Hi all, Have just ordered it downloaded...am going to give it a shot, gotta shop tomorrow & then I officially start on Friday! No time like the present..Hope to have wonderful results to report, was glad to see several positive remarks about this. Wish me luck!

Do you get menus on this id**t Proof diet and can you drink milk or diet soft drinks? How much water is required?
What is a typical breakfast? Can you eat cereal?

I desperately want to try this diet, however, I want to ask several questions before signing up. I don't want to have cook several different meal at suppertime, are the meal plans something that can be worked into what I prepare for my husband and kids???

I started the id**t Proof Diet on May 30th. I lost 6 lbs on the first 11 day cycle. I gained back 1.5 on my three days off. I am on the 4th day of the 2nd cycle and have lost the 1.5 I gained.

This diet is really easy to follow. It is exactly what I was looking for! Lots of fruit, nuts, meat, milk and cheese. The meal combinations can be a little strange (cashews and walnuts, for example) but if you just look ahead, you can plan things out very easily. Here was my menu for today:

Meal 1: scrambled eggs, lowfat milk

Meal 2: turkey (deli style), cheese slices

Meal 3: chicken, peanuts, banana milk shake (I made mine with lowfat milk, frozen banana, vanilla, Splenda)

Meal 4: walnuts, cashews

You can eat as much of each thing as you want as long as you don't over fill yourself. You can eat the meals in any order, and you can eat only the things you want. For example, I only ate the walnuts for a late snack. I had them sprinkled with Splenda and cinnamon.

For dinner, I just cooked up a bunch of chicken tenderloins on my George Forman grill. All I had to do was prepare some salad and rice for the rest of the family. I was also able to easily do this diet while staying with my mom in the hospital. I just packed up my meals in a cooler. It was so easy!

Oh, let me add, there is one day when you get a deli meat sandwich, but the other meals are all fresh fruit. There is also one day of only salad, however it does include pinto beans (if you like them). I heated some fat free refried beans, mixed in some lettuce, topped it with 1 oz of cheese and taco sauce. You just need to get creative!

I started the diet a week ago and I've lost seven pounds.After a couple of days my husband wanted in because the food looked so healthy, so now I fix extra amounts so he can eat the same thing.The meals are so simple and healthy,but you need to drink a lot of water,yet you can drink diet soda.I began to look forward to eating every 2.5 to 3 hrs so I didn't miss eating junk food in between meals.I felt and noticed the results so fast that I've scheduled outside events around my eating schedule.On my three days off from dieting eleven straight days,I'll plan to see other family and friends for holidays and special events.The diet is worth the $27 and then some.I'm sooooooo pleased and thankful I found,or should say it found me.

reply to your question:

This is a very healthy educational approach for changing your habits of eating. It is by far the ONLY method I have lost weight consistently. How it helped me was the following:

Eat as much as you want UNTIL you feel the first feeling of full. Then STOP.

Slow way down on breads, sweets.

Drink water 8-10 minimum glasses a day.

Eat 4 times a dat at least 2.5 hours apart. It increases your metabolism by letting you eat what you want but they put the foods in order.

Hope this helps. 070306