Hello girls,

any of you have tried FullFast hunger suppressant spray? Does it work? How to use it? I know that this product is clinically tested and it helps you reduce the excessive feeling of hunger. It helps you reduce your appetite, no matter what. I was wondering – is this product  totally natural? Is it a fresh diet supplement?

I really have so many question about it, but first, I need some answers on these questions. So, I really hope that someone in here has a great experience to share. Do you have some tips? Do I need my doctor's opinion about this?

Bye! 

I was telling you about FullFast appetite suppressant. I don't know is there a big difference between appetite and hunger suppressant spray.

I have to say that this product is a food supplement made from carefully selected plants. It consists artichoke, taraxacum, etc.

This is not a diet product, this is a product that will help you to stick with your diet program until the end. A lot of people think that this is a great diet product, and you can eat whatever you want, but after your meal you just spray it and your pounds going down,

Wrong!

I have tried FullFast hunger suppressant spray, and it was OK. I have lost a few pounds, not that much as I wanted, but it is ok, if you consider that you don't do anything to lose weight. Well, not nothing at all, but basically, you don't need to practice. You need to eat healthy and use FullFast hunger suppressant spray. And, that is it. This is safe and easy weight loss product, you don't have to be worried that will harm your health

The only thing that I would like is to work a bit quicker. You can find it almost everywhere.

Cheers!

well, when I went to buy this spray, they wanted me to show them a doctor's prescription. It was 6 years ago :/

I don't know is something different now or not, but in that time I needed to show it.

Maybe for some safety? I don't know.

They told me that I need doctor's prescription for every type of medicament. I was surprised, because I did not know that spray is medicament :) I think I was wrong all the time.

Is something different now? Is it possible to buy FullFast spray without prescription? Let me know!

Take care!