Hi all! I wanted to know if any of you tried Leptopril. Is it the same as Leptoprin? I need to lose over 50 lbs and I have heard that the drug is very strong and potent and patented for those just like me who have a lot of weight to lose. I just wanted to check these statements, so any reply is more than welcome! Thanks

You shouldn’t be thinking about either of these two products. I have read a report about the products and their manufacturer. It seems that one manufacturer, one person produces two same products under the same names and yet this person has been found to be a crook and a cheater. I read that he doesn’t use real data about the products, but fabricates them, and it also says that their founder is a doctor, which is not true. If someone does this to market their product, what do you think the products may be like! I wouldn’t dare to find out!

I have used Leptropil for over a month now and lost 15 pounds! Everyone notices the difference. I only treat is as a boost.. with the standard diet and exercise. You can lose way more if you are disciplined.
I love it!

Hello, I have been using the product for 5 days now an also take a multi-vitamin an a fiber supplement. I have lost 5 pounds in 5 days. It has curved my appetite tremendously and the only side effect that ive had is having trouble sleeping at night . I highly recommend this product!!!!!!!! :-)