Hello all! Has anybody been on a 3 day diet? My friend told me that her friend lost 30lbs in 20 days! Is this even possible? How does it work? Is there anybody with similar results?

I just hope you are not thinking of this diet! These kinds of diets are the worst. Not only that you are starving yourself but your results won’t be permanent. In this diet you eat only three times a day, and food you eat is almost non-existent and couldn’t make you feel full. For example, for breakfast you get to eat a cup of coffee, a toast and a grapefruit juice. Please, who could ever possible live on that and lunch and dinner are no better. With such meals I wouldn’t be able to do anything, I wouldn’t be able to concentrate nor think. The worst thing of all, is that you may loose a lot of pounds while on this diet but the moment you stop (and you will one day), you will gain the double you lost. Stay away from such diets!!!

I must say the three day diet does work coming from a person that lost 66lbs in only 2 months and i didn't feel straved are deprived in any manor and that was 1year and 5 months ago and i haven't gained a pound back yet ....... and beside all diets consists of changing the way you eat. theres no diet out there that you can go back to eating the way you were before you starting dieting without gaining back the weight.

i used this in december and lost about 3 lbs and i've kept it off

I am on the diet now. Can't say that I am starving because I'm not . I have a cup of tea 1/2 grapefruit and a slice of toast twith 1 tps of peanut butter for breakfast. I just ate lunch 1 chicken breast yest it was boiled but you may bake it , a green salad and the 5 saltine cracker, water is always the drink but I use Crystal Light . In just 3 days my waist on my jeans are not as tight . If you go off and start the bad habits you gain back if you eat like you smart you should be fine !!!

I have done the diet on several occasions and it has worked for me...last year i went down to 8stone 12 and felt great, i never felt really hungry! Its a very good diet but like any diet you cant go back to eating normally once you've finished it. Im doing it again now as ive just had my 1st baby and finding the weight hard to come off. Im hoping this will give me the kick start i need XD
Anyone that needs to get into a dress for a night out on that weekend - use this diet :-D It makes you feel slim and you loose a bit of weight 8)

I started the 3 day diet yesterday. On the 2nd day, still have to have dinner. But the dinner part I spread out. I dont eat the ice cream right away. You dont starve. You might not eat as many calories as your used to but thats the idea. Bringing down your carlorie intake. Thats how you lose weight. I would recomment some light exercise with it of course. You will see better results. Im not weighing myself til the diet is done so I cant tell you how much I've lost. I been on a diet before the 3 day diet and lost 11 pounds just eating right and doing light exercise around the house. Thats all it take. You just have to be motivated to do it. Mind over matter. Its hard but worth it in the end. And of course your going to gain pound right back if you start eating pizza and wings or pasta every night. You need to change your eating habits all together not just when you feel like it. Good Luck!!

im going to try this 3 day diet to get a jump start on my new transformation body!! post results in 3 days :)

Today is my first day, feeling a little hungry but it isn't bad, I'm excited to see if this will actually work. Will post as I go hopefully this will be the ticket to my beginning weight loss. If this doesn't work it wont mean the "diet" is bad it may just mean it wasn't for me. For anyone reading I will keep you all updated.

Did it work for any of you guys? I'm thinking of starting it soon.

I think this is weird.How could she lost weight 30lbs in 20 days?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I think you should have a simple diet and do more exercise and this is a healthy way to lose weight.

I plan to start this diet tomorrow - I will try to post back. I am looking to loose 20 lbs over all, I don't care how long that takes. I'm also working out 6 days a week , but to light exercise. I am doing Leslie Sansone - Walk away the pounds - walk it off in 30 days dvd, i plan to incorporate this diet and the program and see what results I can get.