Just wondering if anyone has tried HCG for weight loss.

I've been using the injections for about 5 weeks. They certainly do work. However, you have to be VERY strict with the program. I've been following the program in Kevin Trudeau's book. (I think there is a typo in the book regarding combining vegitables during a meal - I believe it should say "do not combine vegitables" from my own experience. There can be NO cheating on this program or it will take you several days to get back to the weight you achieved before cheating. I've lost 16 pounds - and I consistantly cheat a few days a week - mostly weekends. I am a little concerned with what will happen when I complete the program in another 1.5 weeks since my weight bounces up very easily with cheating.
It is a great program for people who have lots of weight to lose because it will melt off. I wanted to lose about 30 lbs but 20 will be good.
It is a good program to develop an apreciation for healthy food and good eating habits.
I ordered the product from hcgweight.com (it is sent to you from Spain). The injections are really not painful. I would not do the oral version as I would really want to be sure that my appetite is under control. Since it is not recommended to go over 6 weeks on the injections - I will probably do a 3 week program in about 6 months - and be more disciplined. I'm content so far. :-)

Dear jblofCA, Thankyou for your post. I know your post is over a year ago but it is very relevant to me know. I am starting HCG injection soon. I have the HCG in my fridge I am just waiting till after christmas to start as I want to stick to it and I feel this will be too hard over holidays. I want to start Boxing Day. I am also on Methadone 100mg/ day and have struggled and struggled to lose weight. I want to lose 30kg. I am in Australia. Any comment on your progess with Hcg would be appreciated. Good luck?