Hello people. I am extremely worried about my dad. He is having a macular degeneration and his sight is really bad lately. I want to force him to visit his doctor, but he refuses it for some reason. I understand, he believes that there is no cure for him because I remember that once he told me that he would go to a doctor only in case if he tells him that he can help him and remove this problem. So, I was wondering is it possible to reverse macular degeneration? I am sure that I was reading about this once, but I can't remember clearly. 

Yes, it is possible (in most of the cases), but it also depends on which stadium macular degeneration is. In so many cases, eye injections reversing macular degeneration. How old your father is? I am asking this because you should know that age-related macular degeneration is the leading cause of vision loss in older adult people, so it should be treated as soon as it is discovered. Unfortunately, for this, there is no cure, but the good thing is that there are treatments to slow or even reverse its progression. Injections in the eyes are one of the ways. I know that it sounds painful, etc, but it is helpful. In some cases, of course. 

hi, once you find out and once you understand that you are dealing with this, you need to let your doctor set a macular degeneration treatment. that is the only way. I do believe that, once you have a proper treatment and once you start to apply this treatment, I think that you will be able to heal this. sure, there are those eye injections that can help a lot, but sometimes doctor won't prescribe it to you if he believes that your problem is just in its start phase. so, it is possible, but you should know that it takes time. good luck! 

Celebrity

Good day everyone.

Yes, eye injections can help.

Unfortunately, you should know that there is no cure for macular degeneration, but there is help for the patient to feel better. Generally, some of the treatments slowed or even reverse it is a drug injected directly into the eye that stops the leakage, and they were really really helpful. Why? because this procedure gives the body a chance to heal.  Once it gets a chance to heal, the leak won't come back most of the time. That is one way how a body can help itself. So, I believe that those injections are a good thing. 

Let me join this conversation. I can testify about this, about how good eye injections are. When I was 57 years old, I started to notice that there is something wrong with my sight. Of course, that was my biggest fear ever, so I went to consult my doctor. He told me that I have a classical signs of macular degradation, and I had more of them. So, he saw that this issues is developing pretty fast, so he recommended an eye injections. I was skeptical a bit, because it was pretty new technique in my country, but again, my sight was the most important to me. So, I did it. Want to know something, I am not sorry a bit about this. It helped me a lot, so you should not try to escape from it.

Celebrity

I agree you should not escape from the ways that can help you.

There is no cure for it, but it can make it better, as I told you before.  Also, you have to break one stereotype. No, you can't go blind from wet or dry macular degeneration. On the other hand, you can, unfortunately, become legally, which means that your central vision is poor enough to result in your better eye seeing no better than 20/200 vision. But I believe that this is totally enough for you to react on time, right? Eye injections are good, but before trying them, you should maybe try with some natural supplements. Good luck!