I am worried for my grandfather. He is 70 years old and he lives alone. He never complains about his health, but I have noticed lately that he has some problems with vision. He is denying this, claiming how there is nothing wrong with him, but I know that he must see a doctor. How serious these eye conditions can be? I talked to a doctor and he said that there might be numerous things, Macular Degeneration, Retina and Sclera problems, or that his eyesight is simply weakening. What do you say?

Without detailed examination, there is nothing anyone could tell you. Since we are talking about his vision, vision is a serious subject so discussing it without facts such as test and exam results is somewhat pointless. You must make him realize that he is threatening the quality of his life by not going to a doctor.