i just had a couple of questions because i think that i just barely broke my wifes hymen! we had done things together when we used to be going out, like i had fingered her and stuff like that and she would tell me that she felt some discomfort back then. well, we got married and when we first had sex, it didnt really hurt her and she didnt bleed until the 2nd time we had intercourse, and when she bled it was a tiny little spot. well about 7 months into our marrige i finally got the courage to push my penis hard in her, well after i did that, she yelled ouch cuz i guess i pushed in too hard or something cuz she said that she started feeling discomfort again and while we were having sex she started bleeding but this time it was alot! it wasnt spots, oh and her period had barely passed like a week before all this happened! so im pretty sure it wasnt her period because her period is pretty consistant, it comes and it goes and thats it!

so my biggest question is this, did the forplay and me not pushing in all the way just open her up slightly? or did i just barely break her hymen?

and also i have gave her orgasms by just sucking on her neck is that normal?

there might be something wrong with her. if she is feeling discomfort during intercourse and you are being gentle, then she starts bleeding off and on. that isn't normal. she needs to tell her OBGYN that she is experiencing discomfort and abnormal bleeding during and after sex.

the neck kissing thing is possible. try this: get her completely naked and have her lay flat on the bed or her back. crawl up the middle of her and kiss her neck. move your way down to her nipples and give them a little nibble and suck. kiss all the way down to her belly button and stop in the middle between her belly button and top of the vagina. gently kiss her all over in this area and at the same time take your finger tips and run then up and down her sides VERY gently, move your mouth closer to her vagina and just kiss the out side lips, don't slip your tongue in stay on the outside. while you are kissing her there run your finger tips lightly over the area you were just kissing below her belly button. kiss the inside of her thighs a couple times. then take your thumb and put it in your mouth to get it really wet. make sure she watches you do this. slip just your thumb into her vagina and push in and pull out lightly. at the same time lick her clitoris slowly, and move your thumb faster but keep your tongue slow. i has my first orgasm when my husband did this to me. he would whisper things like, "does that feel good?" or " you taste so good." hearing him say that stuff really turned me on and i could barely stop shaking. i orgasmed on his thumb, he said and i'll never forget "that's hot, i can feel your heart beat." he was at the other end.

whoo! talking about that made me think of the good ol days. try that and she if you get a good reaction.

well, like after that time when she bled alot on me she hasnt said that it hurts her anymore! like i push as hard as i can and i try to go as deep as i can in different positions and stuff and it doesnt hurt her anymore but before she bled, if she sat on me, i guess my penis would go too far in or something cuz she would fall back down and she couldnt stay in the sitting position cuz it would hurt her! then one time i just didnt let her get off the sitting position and i kept on pushing, and after that she hasnt really complained about me hurting her! now she says that the harder i push the better it feels for her! and it was weird cuz she was really tight for like 5 months until the day that she started bleeding alot! like i would slide just one finger in her and i felt pressure on it but now i put two and i can barely feel her vagina closing on me! thats why i feel like maybe i just barely broke her hymen if that is possible! %-) or i must of done something because she doenst complain anymore, like after we had sex she would tell me that it felt like something was trying to rip but since i wouldnt push in hard enough we were never able to tell! oh and after she bled on me she was sore for like 3 days, then after that she has been good and she has never said that she has been sore! for any reason but maybe its because we have sex on a regular basis?

sex on a regular vasis helps.

god i wish i could SPELL!!! :-P

the answer is,YES ! 4 all 3 questions.