Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Yesterday me an my boyfrined decided to have sex for the first time,however as soon as he tried to enter the tip of his penis i felt pain ad asked him to stop ! so he stopped !a very little amount of blood came out of my vigina does that mean my hymen has been broken?

Loading...

I wish someone had posted an answer for this, because a similar situation happened to me, except there was a lot of pain (I was really nervous and tense I guess). I don't even know if I'm still a virgin or not since he couldn't really get it in.
Reply

Loading...

does someone have an answer to this? I've experienced exactly the same thing, a number of times, though.
Reply

Loading...

Aha yes, sex hurts the first time. 60% of women bleed the first time they have intercourse, although the other 40% do not. When a women hits puberty the hymen becomes elastic like, you could of also lost it during masturbation, sports, etc. Now if you bled then you are one of the 60%, also if you lost your hymen, sometimes it will come out, then you can see it. Some women are born without hymens so its really hard to tell, intercourse will hurt reguardless of how or what position you use, because it stretches you enough to be able to fit the penis inside, however if you've masturbated with objects it will not hurt as bad. But, if you would really like to know if you still have your hymen, I suggest you consult a profession.

Hope this helps :-)
Reply

Loading...

This happened to me last weekend, i only let the tip in, and it hurt like hell. The next few days it stung when i pissed and when i would wipe it was brown.

Reply

Loading...