I have been very nauseous for a little over a week, even throwing up. I have very sore nipples, but the rest of the breast is fine. I keep having sharp pains in my lower abdomen. I am very tried, and have been having slight headaches. I got my period 2 days ago, but it's def not like my normal period. Usually my period is normal to light even at the beginning, but it has been very heavy. I have never had craps, stomach pains, nausea, headaches, etc. when I have my period. I always considered myself a lucky woman because of that. My vagina has been a little sore as well. I never have pms either, so this is very strange to me. I have been having unprotected sex for almost 2 months now and I was wondering if there was anyway that I could still be pregnant. I have not taken a test yet because I was hoping this would pass but it hasn't yet. Please help!!!

Hi the girl2010,
These definetely sound like pregnancy symptoms to me. I would go and buy a home pregnancy test (first response is a great brand, and sometimes they have a free test in the box). Take the test with your first morning urine. It has the highest concentration of HCG which a pregnancy secreted hormone. Even if the two lines appear, and one is very faint, it is an indication of a positive result. Please be sure to take prenatal vitamins if you are pregnant, and seek the care of a physician, taking good care of yourself, because you might have a little life growing inside of you. Blessings and hugs, let us know how you are.

Hugs,
Hizgrace