Last week I was at work. Went to urinate & when I wiped there was a couple bright red blood spots on T-P. The next 3 times I urinated there was pinkish/brownish discharge on T-P. The next couple times, nothing. By that night I started bleeding, lightly. I lightly bled for a day & a half & in the end it was dark brown. Is it possible this was implantation bleeding? It was a few days early for period. Period usually starts off light & ends up heavy by next day. Usually lasts 3-4 days. Well, hope I'm preagnant. I'm 32, my husband's 39 & we've been trying for over a year. It will be both of our first.

When was your last period? Did you have sex while ovulating since your last period?

My last period was February 1st & ended around 3rd or 4th. Yes we had sex during ovulation after that.

The bleeding stopped Friday night/Saturday morning. We had sex again lastnight & when I woke up today I went to urinate, when I wiped there was a little brown discharge on T-P

There was also a little brown discharge on my panties when I woke up today.

Sorry forgot to ask.....Have you taken a pregnancy test? If so did you take it in the morning with your first urine of the day.

No, I havn't took a test.

Okay since your period was last month on the first depending on your cycle you should have started sometime this week. The bleeding you experienced could of been implantation bleeding or your period. Sometimes women have a small period if your month before period was longer or heavier. Wait until after the 7th and if you don't have a full period take a pregnancy test. Make sure you test in the morning with your first urine of the day to get an accurate result. If negative you can retest in another week. If still negative you can either wait for your next months period and go from there or go to your doctor and have them run a blood pregnancy test. In the meantime if your trying to conceive you should get on prenatal vitamins. It wont harm you if your not pregnant and if you are pregnant its the same thing doctors tell you to do.

Ok, thanx girl (: