Im on birth control pills. I had sex Thurs & the condom broke (I was a couple of days before my placebo pills). Ive been taking my bc like Im supposed to but i was on metronidazole during this same week. I know antibiotics weaken bc, & I just wanted 2 know what r my chances of getting pregnant from this? Im now on my placebo pills & I still havent started my period......

Hi jrowe90792
Well, It was EXTREMELY wise for you to use the condom, are you absolutely sure it broke?
I know, working in pharmacy that you are supposed to be counseled about using an alternate form of birth control, up to and including a week after finishing your full course of antibiotics. The chances of you being pregnant are pretty high. I would go and get a home pregnancy test and take it. Be sure to get some prenatal vitamins and good prenatal care should you find out your pregnant. Dont be scared, you will be alright. Take good care of yourself, you might have a little life growing in there. Please let us know what you find out, ok? Hugs.

Hizgrace :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Yes maam it most definitely broke because when we got through it leaked out (T.M.I. sorry)apparently he knew it had already burst but didnt enlighten me on what was going on. I know its entirely 2 early 2 know if Im pregnant yet because this just happened Thurs.
What has got me worried though is I started my placebo pills Sunday(yesterday) & I ALWAYS come on my period the very next day (today) & it hasnt came on yet, i havent even spotted 2 let me know it was coming on..... Ive been cramping HORRIBLY though!!

Hizgrace4all i just wanted 2 personally thank u because ur message 2 me mad me feel alot better even though I havent been stressing over this issue it has still been heavy on my mind though. I think u 4 ur kind words :-D

Were you pregnant?