I am 19 years old and recently lost my virginity. Me and my partner had unprotected sex about 4 times in one night, but he said he pulled out before finishing. I'm not sure.

I was due for my period the week I had sex, but continued to take the biege active tablets to postpone it. I had only been on the pill for 10 days.

I had my period about 2 weeks after having the unprotected sex. My period was seemingly normal, a little bit of clotting.

My second period after the unprotected sex, is what I am concerned about. It came two days late, my boobs went up an extra cup size and I experienced some cramping and sharp pains inside my vagina. My main concern was the clots I found. One in particular was about a tablespoon, and clotted with white, pink, and red. It was like body tissue, all clotted but like a sack or soft tissue lining. The smell was also different from my regular periods.

Is this possible I had a miscarriage? Even if I didn't know I was pregnant.

i want to know the same thing .A year ago i lost my viriginty, at that time i was 17 years old ,anyway me and my boyfriend did not used protection and he didn't cum in me but i knew that i can still get pregnant.three week later when my period came ,three days before i saw my period i was experiencing cramps and when my period did came i had the worst cramp pain in my life..it was so painful i felt like my tummy was coming out .could i have been pregnant and had a miscarriage? ......i really would like to know ...By the Way i never had sex after that...

Hello I had my period in December Xmas eve I never finish till new year eve I was not ment to bee on till January 20 but I had sex the Same night I came off I came back on 7 January I bleeding for 15 day none stop did I have a miscarriage because I have a bad pain in my right side and bottom of my belly

Pember, I think you should see a gynecologist