is here anyone or aginces that are trying to shut down methadone treament centers if so could someone help me get to one i am all for shuting down the teament centers pam

sorry, you are not going to be able to shut down any methadone clinics. what is it that you think you know about the treatment from these clinics that put you above the medical professionals that run them

i take it that u are not a past drug user cause if you were u wouldn't saysomethinglilke that.
let me tell u this honey, i was addicted to painpills and lost all that was good in my life and when i got on methadone i
found my self and my son had his mom back ... so let me tell u this unless you have ever been there dont judge !!! unless people abuse it

uhm, have you ever taken methdone, or been in any serious pain, been and addict or had an addict in the family you would be singing a different tune bud. yes, it is true that dome (methadone) you might be ignorant, is the most difficult to detox off of, because after years of taking it, it gets into your bones, and the withdrawl pain is very painful, and despite peoples misconceptions, the withdrawals from oxys, norcos, and even heroin. but for those who use it as directed for chronic pain, normally used for the long term pain server, ie fentenyl pads, oxypads, methadose, methadone, timed-releaesed morphine and and other 48 to 72 hour time-released medication. methadose is 36 to 48 hours, methadone varies within the same frame, sooner for the liquid. but i am talkn about methodone precribed by your physician, hard to get done unless there is some trust and positive and not drug seeking behaviros are seen. but thats still okay with me, foor those who dont wanr to dose at a clinic, i have been there many times, u just cant make it there during those small alloted hours. i should not say can make it, cuz i did not miss a day of detox, but for maintance, private is the best. cuz if i relaspse i will wait that 36 hours to use oxys, and on low doses ie under 40mg a day i would wait 8 to ten hours. now thats my tolerance levels so check with your md before you take a thing, cuz its not hard to get full on addicted without even knowing it. vicodan, percs, norcs, oxys, they all eventually get those and me ahe are true addicts. Does that help you understand how important those clinics are for those that need that medicine at a decent cost so they can live a better quality of life, that used to mean something to these kind of people and doctors who feel the same way. whats your story?