I am about to make myself look very dumb or bright. 3 years ago I started methadone to get off heroin. 3 years later, at 3 mls ofmethadose, I decided to detox off of it. I called the local detox center and they said they don't do methadose detox, only heroin. Sopo I researched both heroin withdrawal and methadose withdr. Heroin being the lesser evil and I really mean less evil afterreading what people are going through detoxing from methadone. So I picked up some liquid calcium, gatoraid, bananas, tylenol #3, a few valiums (dangerous), and a few grams ofheroin. I have been doing a half point of heroin in the morning before work and at night to help me sleep. I am on day 8 off the methadose and am doing okay. What I want to know is how long more do I stay on the heroin before heading to the detox center to detox off the heroin. By the way, I have detoxed off heroin 3 times in the opast 25 years. 3 years ago I relapsed after12 years of being clean and sober. Then I did the methadone and now the other way. I really need some info and direction and I am asking for help

I am very sorry for you. You should think of your sober life and try to manage yourself. If you are not succeed then take treatments for it.

You should visit any good medical counselor and take advice.

Look up the Thomas recipe.