i am a female & after masturbation a lot of white liquid like fluid comes out. what is it called is it an std

no, this is normal. some females, actually ejaculate through their urethera. this has been studied and been proven to contain almost all the exact material as in male ejaculate ( minus the sperm) and is most often mistaken for urine, though it is clearly not. you go girl!!!! this just means you are doin' it right!!!!

I am a female and I am 13, I have been masturbating ever since I was 11. Recently I have figured out that just using my finger(s) doesn't help me reach that much pleasure anymore. I don't know what else to do or what else to use so I could really use someones help. HELP!!! >.<

You may use any vibration, like battry toothbrush, massager or banana or water in condom etc with help of fentacy u will got ur orgasm