Hello I used to masturbate about 3-6 times daily, Most recently after I had a masturbation session, I found dry skin I could peel off my penis head(I did NOT peel it off) I went into the shower and it came off and was fine then later that night I got an erection, which caused more dry skin to be there which i then washed off again
Then yesterday morning I woke up with dry skin, I didn't have a wank, So it was ok until that night I got an erection and the dry skin occured I put skin so soft wash cream(for body e.t.c) on my penis head with a damp cloth and it was all ok.
This morning I did not wake up with the dry skin but I did get an erection which the dry skin occured but not alot, I went into the shower and washed it off, I had a wank in the shower and hardly no dry skin occured, Now it's ok can someone please help I am uncircumsised, I do not think it's a STD since I'm still a virgin and I rarely get given oral sex.

Just a thought the dry skin does not irritate or hurt or itch or anythin It's just there then I just wash it off and its fine, I can still ejaculate, get proper erection e.t.c

Update it is nearly through the day and my penis head has stayed moist, no dry skin yet Im hoping this is the end of it any help PLEASE

I was just pushing my foreskin back and up and the dry skin has formed a bit. HELP I'm 14

Wait, Wait, Wait. Okay I thought this was fine for a little, but you were only 14 and you got oral sex? I know you are probably 18 now but, seriously, what the f**k?

I masturbate a lot too about 3-6 times a day as well and I am having the same problem I am 33 years old and I have only used condoms when I have sex... When my penis is flacid I don't get dry skin but when I get an erection the dry skin appears... This has been happening to me for about 2 months now and its the winter months so I figured that masturbation and the cold weather can contribule to this.  Did this clear up for you what did you end up doing... I really miss my penis being regular looking instead of flaking dry skin.