Ok so i have this weird problem with my eyes. Randomly (happened a lot when a year ago but stoped until now) i start seeing distorted lines. Kind of like millions of tint prisms are rotaring in a line. The lines often start in the center of my vision (making it hard to read) then migrate to cover the left or right side of my vision (but no longer the center) It appears to be transparent but it is actually not due to the flashing of colours all over it. They often take shapes but they seem abstract and are hard to focus on. Kind of like a multicolored distortion prism floater (the lines that you can see floating sometimes) although it grows to cover ~30% of my vision. The "distortion" often stays visible (or moves out of sigt) between 20 minutes and 3 hours. I have not discovered any trigger for this "distortion" Any answers/speculations are accepted.

Hi Zibbe,

See an opthamologist or eye doctor.  

This is not something an optician or optometrist (neither are doctors) should be trying to handle.

You need a thorough eye exam, including dilation.  It may be an infection or injury.

Good luck.

Thanks for the answer. Will go to an eye doctor and get checked.

Me too and a pity there has been no feedback from anyone. other than a touch of age, there seems no reason.