Had a bond fire and fireworks on Saturday night, dec 29. Next day woke up and everytime I blink and moved my eye rapidly I saw a flash. Monday that was gone for the most part until I got tired at night, but then had a long snakey floater, that comes and goes. Now it seems like a slight haze over vision, and the floater hangs to the top/left like a piece of fuzz. Any suggestions?

are you sure you have floaters?

Floaters are deposits of various size, shape, consistency, refractive index, and motility within the eye’s vitreous humour, which is normally transparen

normally floaters are not a concern 

But sometimes eye floaters are a sign of a more serious condition. You should seek immediate medical attention if you notice a sudden increase in the number of eye floaters.

Immediate medical attention is especially important if the floaters are accompanied by flashes of light or a loss of side vision. If you have these symptoms, see an eye doctor right away. Without immediate treatment, you can have permanent vision loss. These symptoms may be caused by:

• Retinal detachment
  • Retinal tear
  • Bleeding within the eye

it also depends on your age