i developed a post traumatic glucoma 6 years ago in my right eye but now there are dark moving lines and dots in my left eye's vision.Please provide me with a suitable cause and remedy for my condition

you need to see a private practice optometrist or opthomologist, these are very serious symptoms and could lead to permentent vision loss. you need to do this today! This could be symptoms of a stroke, detached retina or worse.

Hi there,
Have you been using anything for the treatment of glaucoma? If you left it untreated for six years it is not a good thing that you have done. You have to know that dark lines that you see are just the glaucoma getting worse. I think that you need to see a doctor about this because you might lose your vision completely. I think that you will need a surgery in order to get your vision to the normal state, before you have developed glaucoma. Also there are some medical options but you should talk to your doctor about this. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Danella