hello... im a 17 year old girl. i honestly can not cum for the likes of me. i hate to come to this but im nervous. my boyfriend begs me to cum for him while we are in bed. i try but nothing happens. like i hit multiple orgasms that drive me wild. but in the end i cant cum. i dont hold back i dont fake my enjoyment i just dont understand. ive used toys and my romantic partner and im nervous that if i cant cum that there may be something wrong with me

Health Guru

He define what you mean by you cant cum?

Orgasm is the sexual height of pleasure for both partners and if your boyfriend can give you multiple orgasms then he should be satisfied with that as do many females find they either can't reach a second or get to sensitive after the first to have another!

By what you say in my opinion your bf is being selfish by keep begging for it to happen and he should be happy with how your sex life is, not every woman can even reach one orgasm let alone multiple during intercourse and only very few woman can actually achieve female ejaculation (squirting) during any kind of sexual stimulation despite what you see in porn!

There is no need to rush. Watch lesbian porn

Health Guru

To watch any kind of porn is the worst answer ever because that will just lead to even more problems if you get hocked on it as a sexual stimulant!