Ok, so I am an 18 year old girl. I was a virgin when I met my now boyfriend and he is my first sexual partner. I orgasm a lot... some times 5 times during a session and we have great sex, but I can't cum or squirt.... I really want to be able to because my boyfriend always asks me if I came yet? I feel he thinks he's not pleasing me because I'm not cumming, but he is ... I am reaching the big O just no cum or squirt what should i do to get myself to cum or squirt

Not all woman squirt

Hi Guest,

for most women the big O is cumming. That is where the pleasure comes form (pardon the pun). Having orgasms for women is usually all about the muscular tension and release that you are experiencing. So-called squirting is a much rarer occurrence and many women never experience it and that is completely normal. There is a theory that G-Spot stimulation will lead to vaginal orgasms and that women may ejaculate (squirt) when they have that type of orgasm. The sexologists are still debating this. Its not an easy thing to research :-). So if you really want to explore that read up on g-spot orgasms. I do think there is some truth to this as i do have vaginal orgasms and squirt, but that only started as I got older. They are not necessarily more pleasurable if I squirt or if I don't, that is not the measure of great, fulfilling sex.

But most importantly, don't over think sex. It is supposed to be a wonderful experience you share with your lover. Relax and enjoy the orgasms you are having. When you have those orgasms you are cumming. Many women find it really hard to orgasm at all. Your boyfriend is obviously pleasing you because you are having multiple orgasms and you say that your sex life is great. It is wonderful that he cares about your pleasure. Maybe you just need to talk to him, explain that you love how he makes you feel and that you are very satisfied. The last thing either of you need is any pressure to perform in the bedroom, and men feel very vulnerable around sexual performance. A little assurance from you can go a long way. And maybe explaining that most women don't squirt/ejaculate. Even if his previous girlfriend did, all women are different and most don't.

Another thing to bear in mind is that women's sexual responses change over time. Women become more sexual as they age, up to a certain point, and they tend to find having orgasms becomes easier and their orgasms become more intense as they age. Relax and enjoy your sexuality. It is a beautiful way of connecting with someone special and not meant to be a source of stress.

I hope that puts your mind at rest. You are completely normal

As the lady give says this also didn't happen to me til I was older , there is a theory that it happens mainly through g spot orgasm and this is where the fluid comes from and because as women get older there vaginal walls thin out slightly making the g spot more exposed which is why most wowmn who do this or do experience it are older ( the vaginal wall starts to thin out in your thirties ) as long as you are enjoying yourself , that is the main thing