Hello. I have some delicate questions about my sex life and that’s why some help would be more then welcome.
You see, I'm 20 years old female and I'm sleeping with my boyfriend aver then six months now. In the beginning I was very stressed about it and never relaxed enough, but now- I believe I have overcame this problems-all but one. I have never experienced orgasm.
I really enjoy in sex and feel that I don’t need anything else but my friends are telling me different.
Please tell me, can female experience orgasms and if do- what could be wrong with me!?

Well I have given a lot of thoughts about this and I have come to some conclusions.
Some women seem to have an incredibly difficult time reaching orgasm during intercourse- if they are able to orgasm at all.
I believe that two reasons could cause this- first- that you are not soo relaxed as you think you are, and second- you don’t know your own body. There are two types of female orgasms- clitoral and vaginal.
The both are equally pleasurable but you should commit your self to the one. You must relax, close your eyes and start thinking about your self, for a change, doing only things that pleasure you. When you learn this- it will not be hard to do it again. You will feel the magic accompanied with increased breathing, heart rate and blood pressure, dilated pupils of the eyes, darkening of the lips of the mouth and series of involuntary and pleasurable muscle contractions.

I'm 20 and I can only orgasm on top and this frustates my boyfriend. What can I do to orgasm in other positions.

It is so normal that you are reaching orgasms when you are on top. This is my and many other women’s favourite position because this is the only way clitoris is being stimulated and it is actually stimulation of clitoris that leads us to an orgasm and excitement in the first place. Clitoris in females is an equivalent to male’s penis.

So, it is not penetration into vagina that makes us crazy and reach orgasm but the stimulation of clitoris. Being on top is the best way for this.

However, I can cum even when he is penetration but it depends from woman to woman.

He could also come from behind ( any position-lying, standing, on knees, etc), penetrate your vagina from behind but stimulate your clitoris with his fingers. That is also great!

If he like to be on top, then you could stimulate clitoris yourself while he’s into you.

By the way, in my opinion…..and I shouldn’t out my nose in it… I know……but……I don’t think your boyfriend should be frustrated over these things, first it’s natural, second….his only concern should be that you reach it and enjoy it and not to get frustrated over positions. Isn’t he enjoying you on top?

Thank you for the information. Yes he enjoys when I am on top, but he feels he is not doing the work to get me off, and I think that is what frustrates him.

Jane23 wrote:

Shorty wrote:

maybe you should get something like a clit tickler and try it out... not gunna lie... orgasms are wicked... you're friends are right... i used to say the same as u...