Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I would really like to find out some stuff about female orgasms. I had my first sexual experience about three years ago and it was beautiful and I since then- I have never experience an orgasm. Not even once!
Because I was really enjoying I was convinced that thing such as female orgasm doesn’t even exist and I really felt nothing was missing in my sex life.
But lately I have heard and read plenty stuff about woman orgasm and now- I really don’t know what to think.
My best friend who is a bit younger then I also told me that she didn’t experience orgasm also. So, is this a myth or what?

I will just told you one thing- believe me when I say- female orgasms are not myth but hard truth. I don’t know what to tell you about it but, my opinion is that- if you didn’t experience orgasm even once in your life, for me, you didn’t have a sexual intercourse. Try to understand one thing- they are not like male orgasms at all. Female orgasms manifest as moistening of the vaginal walls, and an enlargement of the clitoris due to increased blood flow in it. I become addicted on this feeling when my uterus, vagina and pelvic muscles undergo a series of rhythmic contractions. There are also two different types of orgasms that women can have, based on the two different zones of stimulation- vaginal and clitoral which is more common.
The truth is that women takes a bit more time to have an orgasm because there are much things involved such as- the woman's emotions, sexual frequency and level of relaxedness.

I don't agree. Some find it easier to get orgasms then others. It might be because your concentrating on trying to get on instead of concentrating on the pleasure your feeling. For me and my friends we've only been able to cum through fingering as its harder during sexual intercourse for your partner to hit the g spot.

But i do have a question tho whats the diff between cumin and havin an orgasm i kno theyre connected but i dnt think one muct come with the other.

women can most definitely have orgasms. it's generally considered fairly difficult for women to orgasm during sex

I'm 32 years old and have never experienced anything other than a clitoral orgasm and to be quite honest I feel like I'm missing out on something very important in my life. To the person who said if you haven't orgasmed that you haven't had sexual intercourse? Say that to my two kids! LOL I have no idea why its so hard. I hear about these women that squirt out cum and have gspot orgasms... i'm a little jealous to be honest, why can't I feel that way? It makes me not enjoy sex when I can't get to that point, because I know I'll never know.

Hello, no the female orgasm is not a myth, it is reality. I had a few partners before I met my husband, and I never knew that I was really missing anything until one day, I was like OMG what was that? It feels like an out-of-body experience. I always "came" when I'd had sex before and I had only ever experienced a clitoral orgasm, but now I know exactly how to move to get there. I have a combination of clitoral and g-spot orgasms together and it is AMAZING. I have to be on top, and really grind him with a back and forward motion with my pelvis tilted so that his penis will hit the g-spot on the front of my uterus- you kind of have to be chest to chest to get the angle right, but of course it will depend on the curve of your man's penis. He really likes that spot too, so it is great for both of us :-) Get in some practice, good luck!! ;-)

I would suggest getting one of those bullet vibrators and putting it on your clitoris and finding where it feels best and what drives you crazy. That is one of the only ways I orgasm.. Then bring it into bed with you and trust me, he will like it, too... lol.. It makes a HUGE difference and you will be craving that orgasm every night. Sometimes I even wake up in the morning craving it.. It is just that good.

ORGASM ARE SOOOO REAL!!!!
I am a 32 year old and my very first orgasm was given by "MOWA". Yes, i gave myself my first orgasm. I had my first sexual orgasm at 17 and my oral at 20. Now i'll say that knowing ur body is key! Where u like to be touched, how u like to be touched.. etc... the best way to find out is to touch urself. I started to mastabate before i even lost my virginity. So when i became sexually active I figured orgasming was something that only happen when i did it to myself. When i had my first sexual orgasm, it was suprising. I recognized the feeling i got right before an orgasm. how it started to accumalate right before it explodes. (yes, explode!) and all i did was concentrate on that feeling and the rhythm of the sex play... it helps alot more to imagine as if your having an out of body experience and your watching urself have sex. picture what you like the most in the sexual position you see urself in but ur not just seeing ur feeling too... the feeling escalate and escalate and your breath come in and out in short inhales as if ur hyperventilating... to the point of know return... u don't have control of ur body or what noises you make... your abs tighten up, ur back arches, ur eyes shut tight, and all you feel is a wash of feelings come over you with the uncontrolable throbbing in your vagina. feelings that could lead to tears or even laughter... yes laughter, which leads me to my first oral orgasm. When i felt the very first aches of the orgasm, i almost couldn't believe it. I held on to his head and kept him in place. LOL... i experienced everything i did with my sexaul orgasms, but with the usual first yelp on the explosion, laugther escaped too. It gave me such a happy feeling and so much sexual pleasure mix in there was laughable and very enjoyable. To conclude all this my last advise is "know your body" touch, play, fantasize, stand in front of a mirror. it's your body!! Try it first by urself than once you've found your spots and feel comfortable doing it, than show your husbands or lovers. I hope this was very helpful... Good Luck!

I had an orgasm only once after an hour of a guy slowly eating me out i cumed many times before that then it hit and it was the best feeling of my life i tensted up cuming and cound feel everything just ...ayyy cant explane

having an orgasm is no myth it the cold hard truth there is no easy way to explain it but its pleasure and pain .-.

i AM 35 YRS OLD.. BEFORE i USE TO ORGASM AND CUM BUT SINCE  I GOT PREGNANT ON MY 3RD CHILD IT BECOMES PAINFUL EVERYTIME I WILL HAD TO CUM..  I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO GET BACK THE FEELINGS I USE TO EXPERIENCE BEFORE.

I ORGASM.. BUT WHEN IM THERE ON THE FEELING TO CUM.. I CANT GET IT.. THERE IS PAIN :( ADVISE PLEASE...

The reason why it feels painful is because when you are (there) the sensations traveling along your nerve impulses are having to hit your pain center of your brain before they hit the pleasure (hence why some people enjoy masochism as well as you have wierd expressions on your face ;) try relaxing a little and let it overcome you try not to "fear" the pain......if it still hurts talk to your pcp to see if there are any underlying conditions

Women orgasm easier from anal sex than vaginal sex. From my experience.

no way really?