Hi I have had constant dizzyness for 3yrs now and I have had enough. I am not depressed or ancious. Also I suffer from blurred vision, numbness in finger tips, get very tired and get stange lights in my eyes. Any help? This started just after I fell pregnant. Iam 22

Hi:
It sounds like you've never had this condition assessed by a medical professional. If so, what are they saying. If you are dizzy all of the time, this could be serious. Have you seen a neurologist? If not, please get to someone right away. All that I can say is that there seems to be some neurological problem. Please let us know what you've already found out, or what happens from here. We will be anxious to hear.

Have you seen a doctor about this issue? I think that it's possible that it's low blood pressure although there's a lot of things it could be. Since now you're pregnant, you should definitely see a doctor anyway so that you can consult about how best to deal with the pregnancy as well. Keep us posted on how this is going for you!

Hi Kimberly1986....What did you find out regarding your symptoms. I hope that you have seen a medical professional by now. You really need answers to these potentially serious symptoms. We are really anxious to hear that you are getting treatment and/or that you have found answers to your problem. Let us know what type of doctor you have seen and what the solutions were. If you have not seen a doctor, I hope that you will soon. Please let us know. I sincerely hope that you are doing better.

Are you ok? I am not hearing back from you. I'd like to know that you are ok and that you've gotten some answers? What's going on with you.? I hope that your symptoms have gone away and that you are out there having some well deserved fun. Please let me know what's happened since your last post. Take care...:-)

could be high blood pressure

Hi good people,

I have these eye floaters, cowbwebs , jelly like dots that comes and goes with my vision. I suffer from anxiety and I think it can be a symptom of anxiety . I checked my eyes . I went to to private hospital and made an appointment with the doctor..

He checked my eyes and he told me that my eyes are perfect that my retina is very strong and nothing to worry about. So I dont know exactly what causes them and everyday im always concerend about them.

Any suggestions!!!

Thanks and regards

Gil from Malta