for a year or so ive been concerned with my health. i feel tired constantly, and it seems like i feel lightheaded all the time also. my vision is also bothering me, its like its blurred but its not. its hard to explain. ive been to the doctors several times and had blood tests done, ive had CT scans done, the works. everything turns out normal but im still concerned. ive also been to a cardiologist and everything was normal there. i just cant think of anything that it could be. any help?

I have been feeling lightheaded constantly for over 3 months now. I've also been feeling fatigued even if i dont do anything strenuous. It feels like my vision is hazy like im "not in this world" feeling... I just havent felt right...

I too have done MRI, CT Scans and blood tests. I've even seen an ENT and they cannot figure out what is wrong with me.

Feel free to email me on _[removed]_

Im going to see a balance specialist next to check my nerves.

Hello - I was so glad to hear that someone is feeling the same way as me!! You've articulated the symptoms so well! I too had every blood test in the world done and my doctor said it was anxiety and that I should try meditation. I feel this way even when I'm not stressed out though - am I just always stressed and don't realize it??

I haven't found meditation to work yet but I also haven't put a whole lot of effort into that with my busy life (I have a 22 month old). I also have gone to get accupunture and that hasn't helped yet.

Please keep me posted on how you are and if you have found anything to help! It is so frustrating to go through every day feeling this way!

This sounds like me about six months ago to a T. It is just anxiety/depression. The best thing you can do is try to not think about. Trust me I know that this is all but impossible, but it worked for me. Do you ever notice when you aren't thinking about everything looking funny (blurry, but not blurry) it gets better? At least it did for me. I got through this and I was in a really bad place. So you can too. You might not be stressed but you are probably stressing yourself out thinking about what is wrong with you. Just forget about it. What helped me was going on anxiety/depression/panic forums and DON'T look up your symptoms online. You will have every disease known to man. Go here anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml That is the only place to look up your symptoms. Keep yourself busy (not stressed just busy) and keep eating healthy foods and exercising. Good luck.[/url]

I feel exactly the same way, I keep thinking that i'm the only one going through this. I actually started feeling this about 3-4 weeks ago and about 80% of the nights I couldn't sleep, I end up going on google to see if i'm going through anxiety or I have some kind of weird disease.

I have had the lightheaded funny feeliing on and off since Jan. I had an MRI done that lasted 2 hours, and had 2 panic attacks during it. That night is when it all started, the lightheaded floaty feeling, along with nausea. It was really bad for a month and slowy has gotten better. Ive had blood pressure issues ruled out, blood work came back ok. Went to an ENT, he gave me allergy medicine. (i know its not my allergies). I moved out of state 2 years ago away from all my loved ones, so i am guessing w/ all the stress in my life this is anxiety. I just want it to go away. Now during the day, for instance I'll be shopping and all of a sudden I get really hot and sweaty and the lightheaded floaty feeling starts, and if i eat or drink something it slowly gets better. This happens maybe 2-3 times a week now. Any suggestions or ideas? I am only 29....too young to feel this crappy. email comments to www.faded96@hotmail.com

I have has the same issues. Sometimes I have a headache though.

I have had this for about 3 months and I can not sleep all the way through the night ever without waking up feeling panic. As a matter of fact I am up right now trying to see what I can find on the internet now....

I have been to the dr and he has put me on lexipro and that just made it worse and now I think I am dealing with that withdraw at the moment.

The biggest thing I have is I a so tired that I can not get good enough sleep so the feelings just get worse. I have trled ambien that the dr prescribed, but that just lets me sleep alittle longer and then wake up with this anxiety/panic attacks. I never had these issues and now they have seemed to take over my life. I would love some help with this. I went to a different Dr and he thought the issue was migraines, but I dont ever have really bad headaches, but I do have the vision and balance issues and sometimes my hearing is working overtime as I have to turn everything way down to stand it.

I have been taking atavan and it seems to curve these feelings, but not get rid of them. If I take the atavan reguarly I almost get back to normal, but then out of the blue it starts again, even on the atavan.

I would love some help too!! anyone have a fix for these issues?

I want to share with you guys that since about a month now I have had very similar issues. Constant lightheadedness, dizziness, weird vision, headaches, even ringing in the ears. My bloodpressure goes up sometimes but then when i check it on my own at the pharmacy it's fine, i cant sleep properly and wake up feeling panic sometimes. Also I can't seem to think clearly anymore and that bothers me a lot aswell. I know there is a slight issue with my neck discs and I know it could have to do with that too. doctors just seem to prescribe quick pills for me but i am afraid to take those now , because I took percocet about 6 months ago for a week straight for kidneystones and it messed me up phyically and mentally. so i dont want to try pills. I am a guy that was at the gym every two days running and doing weights I dont think it has to do with lack of exercise. Any other ideas?

The following should help in getting rid of the symptoms you are experiencing...

1. Vit C
2. Magnesium -
3. Carlson's fish oil -
4. Protein - Caprotein from Vitacost
5. Multivitamin - mid-potent (like
6. Mild execrcise (walking/cycling), yoga/taichi, meditation(deep breathing)
7. Don't skip breakfast; eat 5-6 small balance meals/snacks.
8. Don't watch TV/computer after 8 pm
9. take time to unwind
10. Sleep by 10 pm
11. Don't worry, try to spend more time with family & LAUGH...

Cheers...

**edited by moderator** **web addresses not allowed**

go to the net, type in light headed, dizziness and see what you get. Write the diseases down and than go and get tested for them. Sometimes docs dont have a answer to everything. It could be something undetectable, but something another specialist might know. You could have low blood pressure, be anemic,  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

i feel dizzy i feel very confused of what i am expierencing, i feel like i am falling but i am not, i constantly feel tired and i am only 14, i do not know what it is or how to get ride of it, could someone please tell me what i have and how to get ride of it

You are all discribing feelings Ive had on and off, but for me it was wayyyy worse last month. Right before Xmas I had this "episode" it is finally going away-or at least getting more bearable. I woke up one morning and couldn't walk straight. I was so dizzy but it was all the time, constant. My memory was also lacking, and I was really spaced out to the point that I would not remember what I did only seconds before I did it. This in turn caused severe depression and panic because I was so scared that it would be something that wouldn't go away, or that would come back,,, and my main concern was how could I take care of my daughter (2.5 years old) or work my full-time job feeling this way? Went to the ER the Sunday after XMAS and they did an EKG, MRI, etc... they said it was probably just a case of Vertigo and not to worry. But then it just got worse, I went to see my own Dr. who now wants me to follow up with a neurologist to make sure it isn't MS or small seizures. Right now, I am feeling lightheaded, which occurs more with the less sleep I get. The memory symptoms have improved to where I can work and take care of my baby, but still not back to "normal." I am also tired all the time and panicked at night that another "episode" might come back. I am wondering if it could be Meniere's disease, but I don't have any symptoms of hearing loss. Anyone have any thoughts?

first i was thinking i am the only one who had this problem but after reading this blog, i feel this problem is common.this problem affects my eyesight too.
After one or two hours work, i fell tired,my eyes want rest,i cannot focus and to see and understand anything i have to focus on it. Response time of my brain is delayed and i cannot respond instantly to what i hear or see. My eyesight is constantly decreasing, i have a problem of astigmatism too, foggy and polyopic view.i am lacking memory and if cannot remember anything if i don't concentrate on what i hear or see.
I think that my problem (and also urs) is related with brain.Due to lack of confidence, fear of anything (like studies for students), and constant thinking on any issue can lead to such type of diseases.
i think yoga and meditation benefit most in these conditions and medicine cannot do anything.
If you have any suggestions Plz reply to my post
Thankyou
Manoj
http://students.iiit.ac.in/~manoj_jindal/
Email:manoj_jndl(at)yahoo.com

I have these exact symptoms and the answer to my problems is severe anemia. I can't say if that's what anyone else has as most of you say your bloodwork has come back fine. The only thing wrong with mine is the heamoglobin, which is particularly low. I'm getting all my issues sorted out, finally, but I would hope that whatever you all have that your cure could be this easy. For the males out there with this, it's less likely to be anemia, but for the women it could be possible.

I AM HAVING ABOUT THE SAME PROBLEMS, MINES STARTED OUT LAST NOVEMBER BEFORE THANKSGIVING I FIGURED IT WAS VERTIGO BECAUSE SOMETIME I WASH MY HAIR AND WATER MAY GO DOWN IN MY EAR SO I FIGURED IT WAS JUST THAT, BUT I TOOK THE MEDICATION AND THE SYMPTOMS CAME BACK WITHIN TWO WEEKS, IHAD VERTIGO BEFORE AND THE SYMPTOMS WENT RIGHT AWAY WITH THE MEDICATION BUT THIS TIME IT DIDNT, SO I WENT BACK TO MY DOCTOR GOT A REFILL OF THE MEDS TO GET RID OF THE SYMPTOMS, SO HE SUGGESTED I GO TO A EAR, NOSE, THROAT DOCTOR, WELL THE APPOINTMENT WASNT UNTIL TWO MONTHS LATER, BY THAT TIME MY SYMPTOMS WENT AWAY, I NOTICE WHEN I WENT OUT OF TOWN MY SYMPTOMS DIMINISHED BUT WHEN I WENT HOME HERE THEY GO RIGHT BACK AGAIN, IM THINKING IT COULD BE FROM STRESS OR WHATEVER, AND I NOTICE WHEN I THINK BOUT BEING DIZZY AND WHAT NOT THAT IS WHEN THE SYMPTOMS ACT UP, JUST LIKE SOMEONE SAID IF U THINK ABOUT IT IT WILL POP UP, MY VISION IS A LITTLE BLURRY ALSO BUT I KNOW I NEED GLASSES BUT NOT TO THE POINT IM FALLING OVER OR ANYTHING........THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES :-D