Hi, i'm at a young age and have realised a problem, i've had this for a week now. It started one of my Testicles had flakes on them or soar skin, i had a wash, and the flakers dissapeared, now the skin has split, not bleeding, but you can see the redness under the skin, most likely known as raw skin! Please help me with some advice, i've thought of this: Germaline? I'll try it but please help me, this is worrying now that it's got this far.

Hi:

This could be several things. You did no mention if you were sexually active or not. There are so many infections, STDs, etc. out there, some of which have not yet been identified and many of which are unfamiliar in terms of treatment. If you are now worried, you should see a doctor. Sure, you can experiment with over-the-counter treatments, but you need to find out what the source of the problem is. Don't engage in sexual intimacy until you find out what you're dealing with. That would be selfish and irresponsible. Please seek out answers from a medical professional and let us know what you find out.

No, not sexually active, it's gotten better as i put water on it, it dissapears, but i will try and find out, it's very embarassing, Masturbating won't cause this? It's basically flakes that it you itch get worse and split, but if you wet they dissapear and eventually come back, i don't feel like going to a doctor as i'd have to be driven there, i could walk to a clinic but is there any other way of finding out something? Tyvm for the help but please give me more of an alternative ( not being selfish or ungrateful ) I will leave it for three day's then try something like doctor... it's not bleeding just worrying.

Hi:
I'm sorry, but it's all guesswork without seeing a doctor. I hope you will feel a real need to see one. Perhaps you can get a supportive friend to drive you there.. I don't know that there is an alternative that will give you real answers. over-the-counter medications would just mask your symptoms. You don't want to risk your future health. I hope you will be able to work out your transportation issues. I wish you the very best....Let me know.

I have to agree with dsdesk. I haven't heard about this problem earlier, so i can not be of help to you. The best thing for you is to go to a doctor, and you have nothing to be embarrassed of. Everybody gets sick from time to time, and have all kind of conditions. Because of that we have doctors that can help us with everything. So my advice is that you do not wait any more and go to a doctor.

All the best.

I hope that you did see a doctor. What did you find out? Was it an std or some other type of infection? What treatment were you given? I really hope that you did not decided to treat this yourself. You could contract an std thru oral sex. Some people don't consider this to be "real sex." I hope that you have been treated and you are doing just fine now. Please let me know what has happened since your post. I will look forward to hearing from you.