Does anyone have information on Dr. Loeb? I really like him, but want personal experiences. Anyone?

oh he's the best! i really liked him too and decided to go with him for my rhinoplasty. I'd have to say he did a superb job, couldn't ask for a better nose! I'm so happy with my new nose. Everyday I give thanks to Dr. Loeb in my thoughts. I had put off getting a nose job for years and years. Glad I waited until I found Dr. Loeb. Went for a consult with two other surgeons before him, but they were a little too cold and unfriendly. Dr. Loeb's eyes twinkle and smile very warmly. He feels like a sexy father figure. After the consult, and after doing all my research about him and seeing his big portfolio of befores and afters, I immediately booked the surgery. I k new I would be in good hands and I was right. He is a master sculptor. The man makes miracles happen. If you are torn between him and another surgeon, don't even think about it, just go to the best, that's Dr. Thomas W. "miracle-worker" Loeb. Put it this way, he made PAULA JONES look pretty darn good!