I am quite worried about my best friend. She met this man a good few months back from where she works, She is only 17 years of age and he's i think in his 20's (i think 25 or 26) and he is enagaged! At first she thought nothing of him, but he started chatting to her a lot. He then told her that he liked her! She then because was given lots of complements from this man began to like him back as well.

They began to kiss in secret and after then they started giving each other foreplay and oral. After a month he told her he loved her and she thought it was quite extreme. I have met this 'man' and he seemed friendly enough but telling my best friend he loved her yet staying with his fiance who he's been with for years does not work for me. This man kept telling her that he loved her and would rather be with her etc etc and gave her a lot of false hope. She then had her first time with this 'man' and told me how much she loves and cares for him. Him and his fiance apparently got into a huge argument and he told my friend that he would leave his fiance for her but he didn't...jus like the other 100's of times he's said it. I keep telling her she really needs to try and get away from him...but she says she really cares for him! He's a cheat and disgusting.
I've tried everything../ giving her support, a lot of things to think about, putting things into perspective, letting her carry on and see for herself what will happen. She really believed he'd leave his fiance... and got her hopes up... but he didn't.

Any advice will be appreaciated :!: :x

Indeed this is a problem which is not resolved easily,without pain for your friend or you. It seems that she cannot embrace the fact that the man is using her. I am afraid there isn't much you can do,except trying to make her open her eyes,nothing you aren't doing already in fact. Time will show whether this man really does intend on breaking up with his fiance or not,ultimately resolving the problem.

I doubt there is anything you can do to dissuade her, but try to stay close to her so you can support her when she needs it and be sure she knows how you feel about what she's doing without becoming overbearing.

It's called thinking with the little head instead of the big one when a man is blinded by his libido. What is it called when a woman is?

One point that always comes to my mind is this. If a man is willing to cheat on #1, why would #2 think he won't cheat on her? If I were going to cheat on my wife, why would I ever consider marrying a woman who was willing to do that with me? I'd be a rotten b****d so wouldn't that make her a rotten b***h?

If you want your fancy tickled, and he's good at tickling it, I can understand having fun and sex with a cheating, lying, bastard, but why would any girl want to own one?

She needs to give that guy an ultimatum. Give him one month or two months to leave his financee or she will end it with him and find someone entirely available. for her