I made the mistake of going to two surgeons (two terrible surgeries) who created poor results: Dr. Robert Kotler in Los Angeles and Dr. Michael Sachs in New York. Can somebody recommend a talented, competent revision rhinoplasty surgeon in Los Angeles (I am Asian)? I like Tera Patricks' nose and perhaps someone may know of her surgeon? Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated since my bridge is very crooked and I have a hard time breathing properly. :-(

tobias, dennenberg, nassif, none are in your area, but they are all great

I heard good things about Dr Sachs . What went wrong. Did you find a good revision rhino dr. Please reply.

**edited by moderator**

Dear Starting over,

The two doctors you picked were the exact same doctors that I liked. I went with Kotler. He is an excellent surgeon. The other Dr Sachs was in a poplular magagine recently. Dr Sachs was voted one of the top 5 worst plastic surgeons in the USA. His nick name is Dr lawsuit. Sachs lied on his website about where he worked in a famous hospital. Anyway, Starting over I would love to talk with you.

Robert

**edited by moderator**

wow this post took my breath away...i also had rhino procedure done by dr. sachs in nyc about 10 years ago when i was in my early 20's...and i was so disappointed with my post-surgical results. i didn't like my nose to start with, and then after the surgery i really hated my nose even more. it is still very crooked and looks verrrrry unnatural ( too much was taken off the tip), the tip is bumpy, and my septum has scar tissue which pushes the piece of septum between my nostrils down and from the side view this piece of soft tissue dips, and also the tip is twisted. i can't believe he was voted one of the worst US surgeons. and to boot, i really struggled with the thought of even getting plastic surgery in the first place! ...after my lousy results, i really beat myself up mentally that i even did surgery in the first place. i've been living with my nose this way for 10 years, i just got married, and i hate being photographed because it is like a permanent record of how messed up my surgery was, so of course now i don't like any of my wedding pictures. seeing myself in my wedding photos, and how beautiful everything else looked, now i just can't take it anymore and i am looking to have this fixed again, (the right way!) i can't believe 10 years later i am addressing this again.

Sachs actually lost his license. All the pictures on his website were fake.

Guest, I would like to know after your surgery will Ellenbogen did you tell him how unhappy you were? What was his response?

Both of my sons had rhinoplasty done in NYC by Dr. Jon Turk. One was left with a small bump on his bridge and the other now has a crooked nose that he didn't have before. I am so frustrated and upset. He is not even accepting responsibilty. Are lawsuits against these doctors successful?

A lawsuit against your doctor will not be successful. All doctors have you sign a contract that says they cannot gaureentee results and do not accept responsibility. You will lose. Sorry

I HAD A HUGE JIMMEY DURANTI NOSE AND THIS lamer BAERLY DID ANY THING IN MAKING MY MOUTAIN SMALL AND CUTE..

SECONDARY WORK WAS IMPOSSIBLE DO FIND ..

MOST OF THESE HACKS DON'T WANT TO DO ANY ONES REWORK..
I FOUND A TIA JUANNA MEXICO DOCTOR WHO SAID AND DID EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED ..

YOUNAI LET ME DOWN AND I SUFFERED ..

dear starting over, did you find a good surgeon in the end? I hope so. I'm asian too and it's really hard to find any surgeon who truly understands our needs. I had a horrible rhinoplasty too and was devastated to know that some of the mistakes my surgeon made are impossible to fix. I'm not losing hopes though. Could you let me know if you finally have a successful surgery and who did it for you? If you haven't found anyone yet, we can look together. best wishes.

In Beverly Hills, I heard Dr. Binder is an authority in Revision Rhinoplasty and Rhinoplasty, if you are in Los Angeles you can consider Dr. Vladimir or Dr. Younai , both are class plastic surgeons.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

The biggest HELP we can give you is for you to NOT go to Dr.Nassif in Beverly Hills. His name is Paul Nassif. He is over priced and he is the worst doctor. He has ruined many peoples nose etc.... He does not know what he is doing. He is charming and fancy marketing and fancy office. He pays companies and people online to remove negative posts like this one.... He is not a specialist what so ever Find out where he graduated from and how long ago. Ask to see REAL before and after pics. He is VOTED the worst...

Dear Bobsmith,

Do you have pictures ?? Please help me- coming week the consultation was to be booked with Dr Nassif; give me more info. Do you know who is the best revision rhinoplasty surgeon.

Thank you

Best Regards

So he can't be sued even within the 1 year statute of limitation?

charlesr wrote:

My once beautiful wife's face was completely destroyed by the Evil and unethical Richard Ellenbogen of the show Dr. 90210. When she consulted with reconstructive surgeons around the country, she met numerous others who had also been mutilated and deformed by this reckless, greedy, monster.

What people don't realize is that any quack can get on TV and on Oprah including Jan Adams, Michael Evan Sachs and Brad Jacobs -- all addicts who have finally lost their medical licences. Bad doctors often hire publicists to get them on TV and to get fame b/c that is really the only way for them to get patients.

Michael Evan Sachs who was also a publicity hound like Ellenbogen had fake photos on his whole website.

My wife's recontructive surgeon told her that Ellenbogen is far worse of a mutilator than even Michael Evan Sachs, and that it is impossible to try to fix the damage Ellenbogen did to her and many others.

My wife suffers from SEVERE POST TRAUMATIC STRESS, ANXIETY, PANICK ATTACKS, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, & REACTIONARY DEPRESSION as a result of being mutilated and deformed by Richard Ellenbogen.

Furthermore, we both suffer from DEBT AND FINANCIAL LOSSES BY HAVING TO PAY AROUND $100,000 FOR RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERIES AND PROSTEHTIC NOSE THANKS TO ELLENBOGEN REMOVING SO MUCH OF IT AND CUTTING MUSCLES ABOVE HER LIP. Additional -- there is the loss of income as she lost her job b/c she looks too deforme to work in publicity and marketing.

THERE'S THE LOSS Of confidence, of LIVING A normal happy life, of loss of socializing, loss of going out and seeing friends, loss of SELF ESTEEM --

PLUS, THERE'S THE RIB SCARS, THE EAR SCARS, THE COLUMELLA SCAR -- ALL DONE IN EFFORTS TO RECONSTRUCT HER FACE.

THERE IS ALL SORTS OF PYSICAL, MENTAL, and emotional pain that can happen as a result of bad rhinoplasty.

Ellenbogen hires lawyers to continually remove all of the negative comments and ratings on him. But, we will post pictures of things that he wants no one to see - if he has any more ratings on him removed -- This is our warning to him.

Ellenbogen also makes it almost impossible to sue him b/c he has a 10 page waiver that says patients could end up deformed with open wounds and patients can end up needing multiple reconstructive surgeries after he does surgery on them. My wife went to him for a very minor rhinoplasty and came out -- with almost all the internal soft tissue and cartilage removed from her nose.

Ellenbogen spent about 40 minutes on her surgery. He just removed as much of her nose as he could and he cut the muscles above her lip to make it fall low, and he injected lumpy fat grafts unevely over her face.

To see photos of botched Richard Ellenbogen patients please visit ratemds or ripoffreport

I'm so sorry to hear about that because she signed the waiver that you cannot sue, although I think that you could still sue him in a civil suit for duress if you wanted. Can you keep us posted?