It's a little late in the season to be posting this but who's watching the show? Who's following it? Post your thoughts on the remaining cheftestants and talk about last night's episode here! Warning--if you don't want spoilers, don't read until you're caught up!

Personally, how the heck is Robin still around??

Robin, oh my gosh, i know!!! I would like one of the brothers to win, i can't decide which one right now tho. I also don't like Mike.

Glad to hear that you don't like Mike because as of last week it's BUH BYE MR. ISABELLA!! Who else is watching this thing? And who do you like?

Personally...all I want is for Robin to outlast that jerk Eli. :-)

I think Eli has a serious "mommy" complex. He lives at home still and acts like a big child. Did you see the episode when they were talkin about who had sex, who hasn't had sex, whatever. I don't remember what the whole talk was about, but when he was asked pointed questions, he sort of got angry. He's either never been much with a women or he is a private man.

I want Robin to outlast Eli as well, but he is obviously the better chef, i can't see her in charge of the door much less a possible fine dining establishment.

Yeeouch. I am really in agreement with you on Robin but think of how emotional Eli is and how ineffective he is as a leader! Have you seen how he was in the kitchen? He is NOT going to be in the top four. If he is, I will be surprised. Robin at least does better under pressure. Did I miss an episode though? The whole World Series thing threw me off.

Johnjnn, it's not old at all! I love that they mentioned Julia Child. IF she were still alive, she'd be cooking everyone under the table. I actually lost a lot of respect for Tom Colicchio when he said that Julia Child wasn't a 'real' chef. What??

I love love love Julia Child. She was a chef "i think" didn't she go to a Culinary School, i think she did, in France.
Now Rachael Ray is a "cook", (mixed views on her)

Anyway, i fell asleep last week and found out last nite that Robin got outed, yeah :-D Last nite that silly little Eli got yhe boot. I would like to see Jennifer get the Top Chef position. The two brothers don't impress me and i just don't care for Kevin at all, but i don't know why really, maybe it's his looks. I know that is caddy, but i can't put my finger on it.
He got bad lookin finger nails.

I like Rachael Ray. It took awhile for me to respect her but she's following in Julia's footsteps--easy food, accessible good tasting food without pretense. Tom Colicchio claims he's not into it but he's a fancy boy.

Hahaha bye, Eli!!! Man I hated that little jerk so I'm glad to see him go. I hope he's not surprised, the ...okay, I have nothing but bad words for him.

I like Kevin an awful lot. I don't care for the brothers' arrogance and Jennifer, I'm sorry to say, cracks under pressure. She did really shine this episode but I think that's the last we'll see of her. Kevin has been solid all the time. Even the brothers have stumbled.

Also, how could you not love a man who uses bacon jam??