hi i am a 19 year old girl and i think i have an anxiety disorder but am not sure what to do about it...here are my symptoms... sometimes i get sudden fears of stupid things that used to be nothing to me, like getting on an airplane. my heart was beating like a thousand miles a minute for no apparent reason and i felt like i couldnt breathe. Sometimes i have trouble breathing for no apparent reason either, i feel like i cant get a full breath in. also i go to the bathroom literally 50 times a day because i get so nervous about nothing. i feel like im trapped inside my own mind. i am constantly worrying about every little thing and feel like im having mini heart attacks/cant breathe like 10 times a day. when i am sitting in class, sometimes i feel trapped and i start having this mini heart attack whenever i feel trapped.. whats wrong with me?

Yes, you do have an anxiety disorder known as a "Panic Attack" - though am not a doctor, I will recommend that you make a list of everything that could trigger a panic attack. Next - visit a good psychiatrist who will be able to give you the best course of action

Yes, it sounds like you may have an anxiety disorder (I have social anxiety disorder and agoraphobia) but the best thing you can do is see someone like a psychiatrist or therapist (there not that bad) to help talk you through better ways to live with it and you can eventually get better. also if your a coffee lover like me :) stay off the coffee or get decaf because caffiene unfortunatly makes anxiety worse. Best of luck to you!